[Wecount] Hello from the newest team member!

Colin Clark cclark at ocadu.ca
Thu Apr 23 14:47:41 UTC 2020

Welcome, Uttara! We’re excited to have you join us on the project soon.

Best,

Colin

---
Colin Clark
Associate Director
Inclusive Design Research Centre, OCAD University
https://idrc.ocadu.ca

On Apr 22, 2020, at 3:25 PM, Uttara Ghodke <uttaraghodke11 at gmail.com<mailto:uttaraghodke11 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello WeCount family,

Hope everyone is safe and doing well.

I would like to introduce myself to you. I am Uttara, the newest addition to the IDRC. I am very excited to be a part of this team as an Inclusive Designer. I recently graduated with a Masters in Inclusive Design from OCAD. Prior to this, I have an undergrad degree in Industrial Design from India. My interest mainly lies in multi-modal co-designing tools for differently abled learners, data analysis and virtualization and prototyping. I am fairly a new comer to the Ai and ML world, and I still believe that there is so much more to learn for me.

I would be officially starting on the 18th of May with the IDRC. In the mean time I would absolutely love to be a part of any of the collaborative meetings. Lastly, I was hoping to amp my knowledge about AR until the job begins. Any resources you could suggest would be greatly helpful :-)

Take care, and hope to meet you all soon!

Thanks & Regards,

Uttara Ghodke
Toronto, ON, Canada
Cell: +1 (514) 999-9627