[Wecount] Uploading to Media Library

Vera Roberts vroberts at ocadu.ca
Thu May 7 17:04:09 UTC 2020

Vera Roberts has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click the link below.

[icon]
MIDP DIA Evaluation Journeys 2020 Final_accessible.pdf<https://ocaduniversity.sharepoint.com/teams/Team_WeCount/Shared%20Documents/MIDP%20Evaluation/MIDP%20November%202019%20Appendix/DIA%20Evaluation%20Journeys/MIDP%20DIA%20Evaluation%20Journeys%202020%20Final_accessible.pdf>

Hi Ned,
I'm trying to upload a PDF (link attached) to the media library and am getting an error message. I believe that I am within the size restrictions. Any idea how I can resolve the problem?

Regards,
Vera

________________________________
Vera Roberts, Ph.D.
Senior Manager, Research, Consulting & Projects
Inclusive Design Research Centre
OCAD  University
205 Richmond Street West, 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON   M5V 1V3

T 416.977.6000 x 3954
F 416.977.9844
E vroberts at ocadu.ca<mailto:vroberts at ocadu.ca>

http://facebook.com/ocaduniversity
http://twitter.com/OCAD
https://www.instagram.com/ocaduniversity/

[cid:image002.png at 01D6246F.FED0B9B0]<http://www.ocadu.ca/ignite>

OUR MANDATE IS NOT SIMPLY TO IMAGINE THE FUTURE,
BUT TO HELP CREATE IT.