[Wecount] Meeting

Lorna Lo llo at ocadu.ca
Fri May 8 12:52:32 UTC 2020

That works for me.

Lorna

From: Ned Zimmerman <nzimmerman at ocadu.ca>
Sent: May 7, 2020 4:05 PM
To: Vera Roberts <vroberts at ocadu.ca>
Subject: Re: Meeting

Hi Vera,

Can we meet Thursday the 14th at 3:30 Eastern?

Thanks,
Ned
—
Ned Zimmerman (he/him)
Senior Inclusive Developer
Inclusive Design Research Centre, OCAD University
https://idrc.ocadu.ca

From: Vera Roberts <vroberts at ocadu.ca<mailto:vroberts at ocadu.ca>>
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 7:23 AM
To: Ned Zimmerman <nzimmerman at ocadu.ca<mailto:nzimmerman at ocadu.ca>>
Cc: David Pereyra <dpereyra at ocadu.ca<mailto:dpereyra at ocadu.ca>>, Lorna Lo <llo at ocadu.ca<mailto:llo at ocadu.ca>>, Amber Goher <agoher at faculty.ocadu.ca<mailto:agoher at faculty.ocadu.ca>>, Cindy Li <cli at ocadu.ca<mailto:cli at ocadu.ca>>, Lisa Liskovoi <lliskovoi at ocadu.ca<mailto:lliskovoi at ocadu.ca>>
Subject: Meeting

Hi Ned,

We have some ideas for how the resources we have collected for We Count can be shared on the web site. Are you available to meet with us to brainstorm how we can work with the existing functionality developed for the platform coops resources site for the resources that we have? We suggest Thursday 14th, 1 PM ET but if you are not available then please suggest another time—ideally on a Wednesday or Thursday so that Lorna can attend and not on a Friday.

Regards,
Vera

________________________________
Vera Roberts, Ph.D.
Senior Manager, Research, Consulting & Projects
Inclusive Design Research Centre
OCAD  University
205 Richmond Street West, 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON   M5V 1V3

T 416.977.6000 x 3954
F 416.977.9844
E vroberts at ocadu.ca<mailto:vroberts at ocadu.ca>

http://facebook.com/ocaduniversity
http://twitter.com/OCAD
https://www.instagram.com/ocaduniversity/

[cid:image001.png at 01D62516.0272E240]<http://www.ocadu.ca/ignite>

OUR MANDATE IS NOT SIMPLY TO IMAGINE THE FUTURE,
BUT TO HELP CREATE IT.