[Wecount] exploring Distributed AI

Jutta Treviranus jtreviranus at ocadu.ca
Wed May 20 03:14:33 UTC 2020

Hi Clayton,
Yes, all current systems are unable to to deal with diversity and complexity. All reduce diversity and complexity. The challenges of disability show the cracks and shortcomings in any decision system, combine that with the challenges of genuinely including the range of diverse abilities and perspectives in a distributed system and we see the flaws and shortcomings of any multi-agent network.

I love the research questions. I think it would be a great challenge for a collaboration with several DAI researchers.

Jutta