[Wecount] Fwd: Community Meeting ( Tuesday May 26 ): Fable

Cindy Li cli at ocadu.ca
Tue May 26 17:44:25 UTC 2020

Hi,

Just a reminder that today’s community meeting at 2-3PM is with Fable, who has a contract with WeCount to offer accessibility testing and consultation. If you have time to join this meeting, it would be an opportunity to know more about them, how we will collaborate, as well as asking questions.

Cindy